Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pro Staff Companies

Over the past five years, I have had the great opportunity to build relationships with some truly great outdoor companies. By selling and using equipment produced by these companies I've established a pro staff relationship with them for First Adventure. One of our main goals is to provide our clients with quality gear so that they are comfortable and successful on our outings. I look forward to the future relationships I will be able to build within the industry. These companies are excited about First Adventures future and I'm dedicated to pushing their various products that we use. Off to the right are the companies logos who we have had the pleasure working with over this past year.
On another note, it's snowing in Estes and the rivers are as high as I've ever scene them, but we fish on and enjoy the days that God provides.

Thanks, Aj

No comments: