Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day Message


Most of us who are passionate about the outdoors have been introduced to them by our fathers. On this father's day, I would truly encourage you to think about your father (or others) who have taken the time to be patient and teach you the ways of the river, the deer stand, or the bird dog. Without my father's hand in my life, I would not be involved in what I do on a daily basis. Growing up, my dad took me fishing and hunting. These times were cornerstones and I'm grateful to have a father who was dedicated to taking me out into Creation. This summer my father will come out and fish with me and I'm pumped to enjoy our Father's Creation with my earthly father. Thanks dad for all you do and I look forward to our time together in the mountains!

Thanks,

A.J.

No comments: