Friday, May 16, 2008

There and back again!


Over the past five days, Matt and I got to fish some great trout water. Even though the fishing was tough we did manage to raise a few fish and see the sites. Sleeping on the river was awesome and it was great to be back in Durango. My wife and I made a decision to adopt a new member into the Dudek family. Our new puppy Stryder is doing well, and likes to get up before sunrise, but I guess that comes with the territory. Enjoy some of the new photos from our trip and recent shots of Stryder. On another note, First Adventure might form a relationship with March Brown Rod Co. out of Massachusetts. Connecting with other companies will be a great adventure and God will provide as the business continues to form its base. I will keep you guys updated and enjoy the weekend!

Cheers,
A.J.

No comments: